Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gordie & the Girl

I heard nothing this morning. No early morning 'crowing'. No commotion. A little curious, I went out looking for Gordie on my own....and found two.They were looking down on me, swishing their tails and bobbing their heads. No sound, just silent goosey greetings. Instead of the usual inspired hockey spin on last night's game, I felt the sudden strong shiver of mystical visitation. Maybe it was the misty backdrop. Maybe it was the silence. Maybe it was being outside in my robe at 7 am...but, maybe not. Maybe I just go out with an open mind and see what story they have to tell me, eh? Forget the clever blog lines and be quiet... what a concept. Sorry, my Boy, you're gonna have to start your own hockey blog. Momma's got some work to do.

1 comment:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

They may be saying they love this piece of paradise that you've got here, Sue! Now that mysterious new mate showing up, that'll take a bit of contemplation, for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails